If you are not already an ASCE member, you will need to join ASCE before you can join the Texas Section. Be sure to select the Texas Section and your local Branch when you fill out your application.
Texas Section Membership
Texas Section Membership is available to all members of ASCE who reside in Texas. To become an active member of the Texas Section, be sure to check the box to pay Section/Branch dues when you are registering or renewing your ASCE Membership. Section/Branch dues range from $66 to $70 based on the size of your local Branch.
Benefits unique to the Texas Section
- Member pricing on technical training via monthly webinars with content specific to Texas
- Local Branch newsletters and meeting information
- The opportunity to be recognized by your peers through our annual Texas Section Honors & Awards
- Networking opportunities with fellow civil engineers throughout Texas and beyond
- Leadership opportunities within the Section or your local Branch
- Volunteer opportunities related to our various Programs and Committees
ASCE Life Members
The Texas Section asks Life Members to pay a $20 annual support fee. To pay this donation, sign in to your profile on ASCE’s website and make a contribution to the Texas Section.