If you are not already an ASCE member, you will need to join ASCE before you can join ASCE Texas Section. Be sure to select the Texas Section and your local Branch when you fill out your application.
Texas Section Membership
Texas Section Membership is available to all members of ASCE who reside in Texas. To become an active member of the Texas Section, be sure to check the box to pay Section/Branch dues when you are registering or renewing your ASCE Membership. Section/Branch dues range from $66 to $70.
Benefits unique to the Texas Section:
- Member pricing on technical training via monthly webinars with content specific to Texas
- Access to the TexASCE Career Center – a popular job board for engineers and employers
- Leadership and volunteer opportunities to help you grow your career in civil engineering
- Local Branch newsletters and meeting information
- The opportunity to be recognized by your peers through our annual Texas Section Honors & Awards
- TexASCE Advisor and TCE newsletters with important dates, deadlines, and latest news from your community and industry.
- Networking opportunities with fellow civil engineers throughout Texas and beyond
Elevate Your Brand
Advertising and sponsorship opportunities with ASCE Texas Section are a great opportunity to increase your brand awareness and be seen by our membership of nearly 10,000 civil engineers across the state and beyond. View our Media Kit and support opportunities.
Hear from members on what ASCE and Texas Section membership means to them: TCE Membership articles.
- Top 3 Reasons to Love ASCE
- Making Connections and Keeping Them Through ASCE
- How can being a member of ASCE assist in my professional career?
- and many more!
ASCE Life Members
ASCE Partner Program
Check out ASCE’s website for full details about ASCE’s Partner Program. There are currently three categories of membership partners, and a separate corporate partnership program is in development.
- Associate Partner: Any organization with 4-49 members can join this program.
- Partner: This is available to any organization with 50 or more members.
- DOT Partner: This program is only available to state departments of transportation. DOTs may choose not to be invoiced for their member’s dues. Instead, their employees continue to individually pay their ASCE dues and still get their DOT employer’s Partner discounts.
Both the “associate partner” and “partner” options provide partners with a single annual invoice for their ASCE members’ ASCE dues at a discounted rate, and employees of both types of members may use partner promo codes to register for ASCE’s webinars, seminars, P.E. exam review courses, and guided online courses at a discounted rate. Discounts are higher for Partners, and they also have access to discounts on other ASCE products depending on the quantities purchased.