Established in 2004, the Texas Civil Engineering Foundation (TCEF) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and private foundation that supports the educational, technical and professional activities and programs of ASCE Texas Section.
Texas Civil Engineering Foundation (TCEF) Leadership
- Chair – Joseph E. Minor PE, Dist.M.ASCE
- President – Curtis B. Beitel PE
- Executive VP – Daniel B. Hartman PE, F.ASCE
- VP Admin – Lawrence D. Goldberg PE, ENV SP, F.ASCE
- VP Finance – John N. “Jack” Furlong PE, D.WRE
- VP Programs – Rick J. Bourque PE
- Joseph E. Minor PE, Dist.M.ASCE
- John N. “Jack” Furlong PE, D.WRE
- Richard W. “Dick” Furlong PhD, PE, Dist.M.ASCE
- Rick J. Bourque PE
- Tim C. Newton PE
- Lawrence D. Goldberg PE, ENV SP, F.ASCE
- Daniel B. Hartman PE, F.ASCE
- Curtis Beitel PE
- Sean P. Merrell PE, PTOE, RAS, F.ASCE (Ex Officio – Texas Section President)
TCEF Future Leaders Scholarship
The Future Leaders Scholarship is awarded to a deserving junior civil engineering student who is a member of a Texas Section Student Chapter, and who is nominated by the respective Student Chapter’s faculty advisor.
Freese and Nichols has generously sponsored the $5,000 scholarship each year since 2012. Region 6 Governors have also supported the scholarship program with a $5,000 contribution in 2013.
TCEF Past Presidents Educational Trust Fund
Stay tuned for more details and additional scholarship opportunities.
If you have any questions about TCEF and our scholarship, or wish to be a contributor or sponsor, please contact the current TCEF President at [email protected].