The Texas Section of the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) is excited to announce the 2023 Legislative Drive-In, April 3-4 in Austin, Texas. The Drive-In provides an opportunity for our members to participate in the public policy process through training sessions and coordinated outreach efforts.
• ASCE’s Government Relations & Public Relations University training
• Briefing sessions on key legislation and ASCE’s legislative priorities
• In-person meetings with your State Senator and Representative or their staff
• Discussions about engineering and infrastructure related issues within each legislative district
• An opportunity to educate legislators on ASCE’s state priorities and position on key infrastructure bills
• Tips and best practices for fostering relationships with your local elected officials
• A chance to create relationships with your ASCE peers from across the state