Call for Speakers within our Unified Community
Current, past, and future Civil Engineers from around Texas and beyond are invited to come together to learn & share at the 9th annual Texas Civil Engineering Conference (CECON). Join us September 14-16, 2022 in Frisco, Texas as we come together as one unified community to build a better quality of life across the street and around the world.
Just like in individuals, our unique industry abilities are what gives us strength as a community. It is with this in mind that the Texas Section of the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE Texas) invites all industries to gather and celebrate our Civil Engineering community. At this year’s CECON, we are looking for speakers and topics to showcase what it means to be a Civil Engineer within our engineering community. We are more than just our individual fields of expertise. As a unified community, we are strongest.
Are you or do you know a dynamic speaker who would like to present at CECON 2022 on one of the following topics? Please visit our speaker submittal webpage.
- Local and State Public Policy
- Mentoring, Management, Leadership, Organizational Management, Succession Planning
- Marketing, Business Development, and Public Relations
- Infrastructure Evaluation, Funding, and Future
- Transportation (air, land, ports)Water (supply, treatment, storms)
- Design & Construction (new & rehabilitation)
- Civil Planning and Risk Management
- Emerging Technologies
- Social, Economic, Education Impact
- Resilience and Green Technologies
- Project Case Studies and Significant Projects
- Individual Soft Skills
- Trends in Projects, Funding, and Regulations
- Disaster Case Studies and Forensic Investigations
- Remote Working Culture and Development
All speakers & topics must be submitted through the online form and those selected, will be given 45 min to 1 hour to present including Q&A.
Priority Consideration Deadline: 11:59 PM CST, March 1, 2022
For more information, visit www.TexasCECON.org or email [email protected].
Share this story: