- This event has passed.
Infrastructure Week Southeastern Summit
May 17 @ 8:30 am - 1:30 pm CDT$50
In partnership with American Society of Civil Engineers Texas Section and TAG Houston Region, Infrastructure Week invites you to join us on the morning of May 17th at the Petroleum Club of Houston for a summit on the future of infrastructure in the Southeast. Breakfast and lunch will be provided. Key speakers include:
- The Honorable Sylvester Turner, Mayor, Houston, Texas
- Radhika Fox, CEO, US Water Alliance
- Andrea French, Executive Director, Houston Transportation Advocacy Group
- Ed Mortimer, Executive Director and Vice President of Transportation and Infrastructure, The U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Robert Puentes, CEO, Eno Center for Transportation
- Jay Timmons, CEO, the National Association of Manufacturers
Topics to be discussed include developing a regional strategy for economic success, the future of funding and financing infrastructure, and enhancing regional connectivity. If you are a member of the press, feel free to reach out directly to Abby Gardner at [email protected]. There is security on site, so please plan to arrive early.