Southeast Texas Branch Picnic
June 29 @ 1:00 pm CDT
The ASCE Southeast Texas Branch will be having a Picnic Day in Galveston on June 29, 2019 starting at 1 PM.
Bring the family and have fun in the sun! There will be food, yard games, and a nice shady yard.
Please use the button below to RSVP by June 21st.
- Where: 3802 Avenue O 1/2, Galveston, TX 77550
- What to Bring: a dish to share, drinks, beach chairs, and yard games
- Who: you, your family, and/or guest(s)
- If you would like to come earlier that day and go swimming first, park up near the cottage and head to the beach. It is just a little over a half mile walk. You can freshen up later at the cottage.
- If you would like to make a weekend of it these are some hotels close to the beach:
- Shortest walks (less than a mile) = Gaidos Inn, The Commodore, Travelodge, and Country Inn and Suites by Radisson.
- About 1.5 mile walk = The Hotel Galvez and Four Points by Sheraton.