ASCE Power Skills Series: How to Build Confidence and Engage People to Become an Effective Leader
March 29 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm CDT$35.00
Please note, this is an ASCE Members-Only event and is geared towards Younger Members.
About the Event
- Use communication as an avenue to show confidence
- Select a topic that you want to develop your expertise in
- Deliver presentations with confidence and power
- Utilize a framework for seeing opportunities in every situation
- Know how to prioritize and delegate the right tasks effectively
- Learn how to best engage the people you work with and maximize their potential
About the Instructor
Anthony Fasano, P.E., M.ASCE, is the founder of the Engineering Management Institute, a company focused on helping engineering organizations develop effective managers and powerful leaders through customized coaching, training, and content. After becoming successful as a civil engineer at a very young age, Anthony realized that his success was related largely to the development of his non-technical or core skills. Since that time, he has decided to transition his career from designing to inspiring engineers in their soft skill development through coaching, speaking and training.