- This event has passed.
EWRI Austin Continuing Education Virtual Workshop
July 31 @ 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM CDT
The Environmental & Water Resources Institute (EWRI) Austin Chapter is excited to host their 15th Annual Continuing Education Workshop on July 31, 2020 from 8 AM – 5 PM.
Where: Virtual Meeting
Cost: Varies from $0 – $100, see event page for details
This year’s workshop will include great and informative presentations regarding drainage and flood planning along with updates on the floodplain mapping process regarding Atlas 14.
Currently Scheduled Presentations with more to come:
- Texas State Flood Plan Update – Texas Water Development Board
- Introduction to Louisiana’s Watershed Initiative – Louisiana Watershed Initiative
- Community Development Block Grant – Mitigation Programs – General Land Office
- Local Projects CDBG Funding & Mitigation Infrastructure – City of San Marcos
- City of Austin Atlas 14 Floodplain Map Updates – Karl McArthur – City of Austin
- Harris County Atlas 14 Floodplain Map Updates – Ataul Hannan – Harris County Flood Control District
- City of Austin – Flood Early Warning System Predictive Modeling – Jorge Urquidi – City of Austin