- This event has passed.
Texas COPRI Annual Fall Conference
October 7 @ 12:30 PM - 4:30 PM CDT
When: October 7, 2021 from 12:30 – 4:30 PM CT
Where: United Way of Greater Houston, 50 Waugh Dr, Houston, TX 77007
Parking at the conference is free via the venue garage attached to the conference center, walking access to the conference center is on the bottom floor of the garage, follow signage to Auditorium JK.
Tickets: $25 per attendee (includes conference admission, coffee and refreshments)
Texas COPRI’s goals are to enhance the advancement of scientific and engineering knowledge for members engaged in sustainable development and protection of coasts, oceans, ports, waterways, and wetlands. TX COPRI will bring added products and services to local members of ASCE and will foster communication and cooperation among our members in government, industry, and academia.
- “Puerto Colombia Historic Pier Reconstruction” – Miguel Forero, P.E., WSP USA Inc.
- “Private Offshore Disposal of Dredge Material” – Marisa Weber, Lloyd Engineering, Inc.
- “Gulf Intracoastal Waterway” – Matthew Mahoney, P.G., Texas Department of Transportation
- “Improving Berth Design and Safety Through a Collaborative Environment” – Kevin Matakis, P.E., Lloyd Engineering, Inc.
- “Innovative Applications of Concrete and Steel Bulkheads for Port Terminals” – Alfredo Rivera, MSc, P.E., Simpson Gumpertz & Hegar Inc.
- “EPC Delivery of Morton Salt Loading Dock in Bahamas” – Lina Garcia, P.E., Lloyd Engineering, Inc.
- “Breakwater Design and Shoreline Protection” – Carl Sepulveda, P.E., Freese and Nichols, Inc.
- “Laguna Vista Rookery Island Improvement Project” – Taylor Nordstrom, P.E., AECOM, Inc.