- This event has passed.
2019 TPWA Conference: Remembering the Past & Sustaining the Future
June 5 @ 8:00 am - June 8 @ 5:00 pm CDT
We are pleased to announce the Texas Chapter of the American Public Works Association (TPWA) will be a CECON Collaborator again this year! Be sure to check out TPWA’s Annual Conference and Exhibition, themed “Remembering the Past – Sustaining the Future”, from June 5 – 8 at the Renaissance Austin Hotel, Austin, Texas.
As part of the TPWA Conference this summer, our very own ASCE Austin EWRI Chapter will be presenting a single-day continuing education workshop. The workshop theme is “Water: Our Common Denominator toward a Resilient Future.”
What’s Happening in 2019…
Join over 400 public works professionals and your peers as we unveil the newest equipment and technologies and bring you valuable education tracks focused on public works issues.
- EWRI Continuing Education Workshop: Join ASCE’s Environmental and Water Resources Institute – Austin Chapter for a single-day continuing education workshop. The theme is “Water: Our Common Denominator toward a Resilient Future”
- Professional Development, Focused training, Best Practices and Technical Tours
- Exhibits with innovative technologies that can make your job easier
- Conference Kickoff Reception and Barbecue hosted by the Texas Concrete Pipe Association (TCPA) at the Austin Aquarium, great food, drinks, music and fun for the entire family
- Golf Outing at Crystal Falls Golf Course, Wednesday, June 5, 2019
- Annual Awards Reception and Banquet
- Great Benefit for local public works employees: Complimentary entrance (FREE) into the exhibit hall Thursday and Friday. Registration is not required but a city/entity identification is necessary to obtain entry into the exhibit hall. Local public works employees will have an opportunity to come see new equipment, methods and products. Registration is required to attend any classes and meals