- This event has passed.
2019 Austin Branch Continuing Education Workshop: Feats of Engineering
April 5 @ 7:30 am - 5:00 pm CDT
Note, this event will provide up to 8 hours of professional development.
- Early Bird – $150
- Regular (after March 15) – $200
- Student/Government – $75
- Sponsor – $100
- Waller Creek Tunnel Update – City of Austin
- Texas Coastal Spine Project – USACE
- Lake Michigan Diversion Project – Dr. Bill Espey
- Texas Legislative Update – Augustine Verrengia
- Highland Lakes Overview and October Floods – LCRA
- Texas Bullet Train – Texas Central
- Ferguson Structural Lab Tour and Hydraulic Lab Tour – University of Texas
- And more…
For questions about registration, please contact Jason Garza.
There are also a number of sponsorship opportunities for the conference. Sponsorship includes company logo on all marketing material and slides during workshop, discounted attendance costs for all employees, a table at the event, and speaking opportunities for the break, breakfast, and lunch sponsors.
For questions about sponsorship, please contact Colton Fisher.